Wednesday 17 October 2012

What do recent sex scandals have in common?

So what do they have in common? Malaysia, Chinese, NUS and Law!

The Malaysians in Singapore seem to be having a much more exciting sex life than Singaporeans recently. The latest is sex scandal is by an ASEAN Scholar who is studying law in NUS, Alvin Tan Jye Yee and his girlfriend, Vivian. He probably wanted to outdo Prof Tey Tsun Hang and started his own sex blog and baring it all. There was also a posting where he invited readers to join them in a swing party (meaning to exchange partners). Honestly, I wouldn't mind but after looking at the picture posted by them, I think his partner may be overused and may not even be in a conducive condition (Don't know what I mean? Click here (http://goo.gl/UU3bR). So I will pass until another better offer by someone else comes along.

However for those interested, you can email him at alvivi.swingers@gmail.com. These are what I managed to capture before the blog was deleted (http://goo.gl/90Sq9)

But is it me or do both couple have similar facial features?



No comments:

Post a Comment