Thursday 18 July 2013

Sexy Naked Singapore Manhunt 2013 Kendrick Lim

Reader Miss M Ng emailed Singapore Hall of Shame to share her exciting online encounter with Kendrick Lim, 23, a student and contestant of Singapore Manhunt 2013.


According to M, they met on Facebook. They were talking and things started to get hot and heavy. Faster than the Sumatran haze, Kendrick was showing off his tools and trying to get deeper and further. Kendrick seemed quite sure that he is able to deliver his package, promising M that "cfm you will moan what."

 

When speaking to M, she did not have much words to describe Kendrick except that he's "sort of a playboy". She also claimed that she did not have the whole online conversation anymore, so it's uncertain what had happened prior to crowning moment.

 

Disclaimer: M might be lying for all we know, so Kendrick might come out to say something (?)...did M bait him? Is she taking revenge? But we shall enjoy the screenshots for now....and remember to keep the mobile phone camera handy when chatting online with strangers. :p  


Update 21/7/2013: Kendrick Lim has emailed Singapore Hall of Shame claiming that the photos are not him and he has made a police report and SHS should remove them. Asked if he had offended anyone and to share his side of the story, Kendrick wrote no but he believed someone has created a Facebook account claiming to be him. He added bad publicity is also still publicity. In that case, SHS should leave the photos here?



Wanbao reported that Kendrick Lim denies being the person in the naked photos and has made police reports. However, the photos were even sent to Kendrick Lim's house and his mother was shocked to open them and see his stark naked son. I am sure auntie knows how their home toilet looks like. BTW, Wanbao should give me some credit and my $50!!! HAHA! 

 

Pictures of their encounter:











4 comments:

  1. Nice truck you got there! ummm yum..Oh Kendrick darling, just so you know my husband is out of town right now and I need some ironman thrusts in me. That dangling meat, such a temptation and get me all twitching down south. If you want a taste of heaven, email me at hornyhotmilf@outlook.com and I will show you the true meaning of love making. Talking about sexperience, I got plenty and I bet you will keep coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.onlyasianboys.com/5574/asian-guy-jerking-off-on-cam.html#comments

    The one on the link looks familiar too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any girl wanna have free show with me and many horny pics for you. All this will make you wet. Skype me: honghong19983

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! I love this post! Lots of disgusting guy love to show their cock to girl, seriously its fucking disgusting! They even lure me say gt poster wanna show me n ask me on video cam jus to show their cock, no offence but so wat u had show? R u sick??

    ReplyDelete