Saturday 16 November 2013

Is selling soiled panties a decent way to get money?

Her name is Felicia and she's 19 years old, Singaporean. She started a blog in late 2010 (when she was 16) selling her used panties and bras. They ranged from $30-$50 depending on how ornate the panties are, or how soiled they are.

Felicia says she started this business of selling panties because she needed money for school fees and pocket money. Somehow I think she also enjoys selling panties online, maybe it's great to imagine the number of guys lusting after your juice and discharge.

Felicia herself said she's quite enjoying it, selling panties and interacting with her readers/buyers. Anyhow, if there's a demand, there's a supply. By my estimation of the number of undergarments sold on her blog, she's made about $3K to $5K.

On the technical side, she guarantees that her panties are worn for at least 12 hours, adequately filled with her heavenly cheebye musk, so those who buy them can jerk off to their heart's content. GUess, what, if you want her to masturbate in them, it comes at no charge. Wow, what a generous girl, I must say.

And this is no plain mail order business, she even meets her client personally to pass them her soiled panties. Felicia used to take them off in front of her clients but she no longer does so because of her own safety. Oh well, too bad for those sicko fuckers with used panties fetish.

Here's some screenshots from her blog, and I must say she ain't that shy unless those photos are not her. Do you think this way of earning money is indecent? Or just plain inventive? Leave your thoughts in the comments or my FB.

If you know who she really is, or have ever bought panties from her, please PM me on my FB page.

p.s. I know this is old news, but wtf I still like this story.


















8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the write-up, I guess.
    At this point, I'm not sure if I should take advantage of the publicity and put a couple pieces up for sale, or if I should retreat further into my cave and pretend to be oblivious to the fact that once again, my blog has come under public scrutiny.

    Anyway, I'm not 19 now. Was 19 when I started selling, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not had paid sex so why bother to worry? It is nothing shocking in Japan! Maybe you should think of selling your used sexy bras - think expanding into a new business line - scented, sweated, nipple imprint? Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not selling her body anyway, it's just selling objects. It's common in some places and you guys should really be more open minded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cum to think of it, she is doing a pubi ... I mean public service! A guy who buys her used panties to satisfy his fetish may then not have to resort to filming upskirt videos. Save him jail sentence and the women's modesty. Thank you felicia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do i contact you Felicia? Am arriving on Mon 2nd Dec at 3pm and would love to purchase something from you. A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ever see the house before wif a mirror.i guess its a basement near haig rd area a semi d..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure if this is exactly as "decent" as what these comments are saying. Maybe they're all guys.

    Even though she's not selling her body, isn't selling her underwear close to it? I mean, either way, they get your discharge. No matter what age she started, it's still wrong.

    Note: normal in Japan, not in Singapore. Japan is weird and there are many things that happen only in Japan. You see people dressing up fashionably in Japan; if you want to compare these two countries, tell me if you see people (as in everyone) dressing up fashionably in Singapore. Tell me if you see weird old man wearing seifuku, strutting down Orchard Road like that guy in Harajuku. What is normal in Japan cannot be applied to other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes when we create out of choice to survive and live, i don't assume this is wrong. As long as she is not selling herself instead. Individual human has their own rights as I do respect her.

    ReplyDelete