Sunday 16 February 2014

International Sunday: Across the Causeway

This one is for all you Malaysians working in Singapore, whether you are those riding kup-chye or maciam atas studied in a local university under Singapore's foreign talent scheme. So I heard the ringgit is worth shit now, good for you guys since you will be bringing a bigger salary back home. Don't forget to spread the $$love$$ around the family and do more charity.   

So, I was just wondering if you like this cutesy busty chick from across the Causeway. We should really get more of these women to mate with our local men since we ain't producing enough. With this figure, I will make sure I make a dozen of babies with her! Btw, she really like to camwhore on her page here.

Like our page for more. 
































13 comments:

  1. she is freaking hot.I didn't know malaysia got such pretty model!!!!yummy tits & ass she got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is freaking hot.I didn't know malaysia got such pretty model!!!!yummy tits & ass she got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl with another earlier u post, snap in car, having the same boyfriend who is a photographer, name BadDog Jinz....own a studio n as i know, divorce n has a son with his ex-wife, Mier is a make up Artist who works with Jinz.....

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish to fuck her..she is so hot..I bet her pussy is so juisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible nice body shape.she is a devilish woman that every man hunger to get !this kind of woman normally is a wild cat on bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is perfect!!!! Like the way she pose..so seductive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her tits are real big!!I think got E Cup. Can't fit with one hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's my ex-gf back when she was a lil fatty. She looks way hotter now but back then she was a horny little devil, not a day goes by where she isn't sucking on my dick, cream pieing her botak hole. God damn i miss her, Jinz (baddog) hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SEREMBAN BOLEH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. her pussy is real tight n juisy.I fuck her everywhere we go.inside the school n on her parent's bed.she suck me hard n i always cum inside her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. arghh.i just cum imagining how she suck my cock real hard.her expressions is fascinating.her body is real hot.she move her big fat ass on my face and make me drink her juice,,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. we always do threesome, switch couple n even gang bang inside our school.We do it inside the toilet and even the teacher also join in,
    I miss the old day back in school time.she is hot when she is sucking her teacher's dick.lick n swallow all the loads!yummy!

    ReplyDelete