Thursday 15 November 2012

Here is something about Me





After the last article exposing the existence of "My Compass", I received several requests from netizens asking when the next article will be published. I feel that I have to explain the purpose of my existence and what you can expect from this little blog of mine.

Being a one-man managed blog, there is only so much that I can do as I still have full-time job. I simply do not have the time to post daily. Besides, I only want to post meaningful articles. I hope this little place of mine can Share stories, Hinder falsehood, Agitate hypocrites, Maim Propaganda and Educate readers of the truth (SHAME). If you have any stories to share with me, please do not hesitate to write to me at sghallofshame@gmail.com or like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sporehallofshame. My only requirement is that you verify as much information as you possibly can. However, I may not publish it if I think the information is not reliable.

I will be publishing the next article “Who are the main PAP IB behind My Compass” in a few days so stay tuned. For the involved parties, please do not trouble yourself in deleting anything as I have screenshot everything that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment