Tuesday 27 November 2012

Silly Singtel Staff Uses Threatening Language


By now I would expect people to realize that whatever that you post on the internet  may come back and haunt you. A reader emailed me regarding this Facebook posting awhile ago, but I didn’t have the time to write about it until this week.

This time round we have Joshua Poh (https://www.facebook.com/joshua.poh.940) who works for SingTel. Joshua had publicly posted a rant about customers who complain on Facebook. You can read his posting here so I shall not eleborate.





I am taken aback that he insidiously cursed and ridiculed his company's customers on his personal FB. I think he fails to understand the meaning of customer-oriented service, and should be re-trained by his employer. SingTel's core function is to provide a service. Managing complaints from customers is part of his job. If he really finds it hard to perform such duties, maybe customer service is not for him.

Asking his customers to travel the world so that they will see things differently? Maybe someone should let him know that countries such as, Thailand, Vietnam, Phillipines and Japan, do not constitute the world.

Some people have no shame.


(Editor's note: I am working on my next article regarding the PAP IB so please be patient. Meanwhile, if you think there is someone worthy to shame, do share with me at sghallofshame@gmail.com or like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sporehallofshame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment