Tuesday 18 December 2012

SMU Not Answering Questions on Handa's Links to Cult

 


As a continuation to the earlier article, SMU Handa Centre's Links with Japanese New Religion Cult (http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/2012/11/smu-handa-centres-links-with-japanese.html), I emailed SMU with some questions on 19 Nov 2012, hoping for some reply.





Sadly, there has been no reply even till today. Maybe it was to prevent further embarrassment resulting from the incident. Being a school, I expected them to be open and ever willing to admit their shortcoming, similar to what they had taught their students. I guess I was wrong.

P.S - It was funny that they even tried to "recall" their email after sending it (maybe they wanted to just ignore my mails). They may wish to know that it only work for internal emails within the school. Not for those external ones like gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc. 

1 comment:

  1. oh ooo, Someone going to get C grading for this!

    ReplyDelete