Tuesday 4 December 2012

The People Behind the PAP IB – Part II

Now for the next administrator of 'My Compass', Ngan Swee Heng.





Ngan who stays in Seletar Hills Estate Area, is a director of Algorhythm (s) Pte Ltd, a software firm, located at The Anchorage #03-04, 370B Alexandra Road, (S)159955.




 
If you try to goggle his name, it will not be hard to notice that Ngan is active in defending the PAP policies on various platforms and strange enough, he is often quoted by them. It seems that his views must be rather significant or very insightful for it to be constantly highlighted.  In the website (sghardtruth.com), it published an article “S’poreans respond to LKY’s comments on birth rate” (sghardtruth.com/2012/08/13/sporeans-respond-to-lkys-comments-on-birth-rate), Ngan was quoted saying “My parents had four children, and my wife’s parents had eight children. I have 2 children. I believe it was tougher for my parents and my wife’s parents to bring up their children than it was for me and my wife”…“Money is important but not all-important. Otherwise…poor people like me would be childless. 

For someone who stays in private housing estate, probably landed property, does Ngan Swee Heng really consider himself poor? Does he truly understand anything about the common concerns and difficulties the average Singaporeans face? There are many who are struggling to make ends meet. If any of the readers here works for him, I hope he is paying you enough as he already consider himself poor. If you have any queries regarding his definition on ‘wealth’, you can ask him by sending him an email at ngan@algorhythm.com.sg.





(Editor's Note: The year end holiday season is coming and I will be spending more of my time with the family instead of writing. I will try to research on the rest of the administrators if I get the time. Meanwhile, if you think we share a common purpose, do share with me anything interesting at sghallofshame@gmail.com or like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sporehallofshame.)





No comments:

Post a Comment