Thursday 2 January 2014

Singapore nude model Cheryl Cherry Choe

Starting the year with a Singaporean model who's quite confident and comfortable doing nude modelling. No shameful about nude modelling I guess; it's just a job after all. Maybe it's a situation of willing seller and willing buyer. 

A Singaporean Chinese, Cheryl Cherry Choe (real name Cheryl Choe Tze Chien), is now based in Perth, Australia pursuing her studies and working in the events industry. Happily attached to a white boy in Perth now, I guess she is living the life that she wants to have. Born in 1990 and a former RP student, Cheryl wrote in one of her modelling profile that her dream is to model for an international magazine. Oh well, I am glad she has a back-up career in events management. 

Btw, you can Cheryl's nudies quite easily online. I only have praise for that, if you gonna do it, might as well share it with the world! So if you need a nude Singaporean model, here's one to consider.  





More nudie pictures below...

Here is how Cheryl described herself in her website:

Hello! Thanks for visiting my website. My name is Cheryl, I am pure Chinese, born and raised in Singapore. I moved to Perth in mid 2012 due to international studies. I am not an average model that you can find in FHM or runway shows. I am very petite. I may be small and tiny in size, but I have a big and loud personality. I love being around people and making new friends. In 2008, I reached the legal age and decided to try out nude modeling. To my surprise, I wasn’t as shy as I thought I would be. I am not afraid to try out new stuff. I like to sleep, eat lots of yummy food and go the gym. I pretty much only drinks alcohol, water and a lot of tea. I love fishing too.

Apart from modeling, I also hold a Diploma in Integrated Events Management (DIEM) and a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in International Business (IB). I’m also currently working as an event manager. Due to my passion for music and events, I am going to pursue another Diploma in Music Business in 2014. My dream is to organize a fashion show with alternative and petite models with me being one of them.

Click on the pictures to enlarge. 




































2 comments:

  1. http://therealsingapore.com/content/alleged-abuse-authority-central-police-station-officers

    Please help me make a police report against SGT Ho Kwong Soon from Tanglin HQ Police Station.

    I was also threatened by Ho Kwong Soon. Then he sent me to IMH for the alleged crime. After that, I was made to pay IMH bills. Very angry that SPF & CPIB could not help me. Why didn't SPF sack/fire Ho Kwong Soon?

    Shame on Ho Kwong Soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. eddycheng6@gmail26 January 2014 at 05:07

    If I get to know you I'll very happy but your eyes just $$$

    ReplyDelete