Sunday 13 July 2014

International Sunday: Cuz you are only cool if you take selfies

International Sunday is a series of enticing pictures published on Sunday to reward workers in Singapore, regardless of nationality and ethnicity, on their off day. Search our archive for more offerings of International Sunday girls.

This week we going random with this gorgeous selfie girl. I just love how she plays with the camera and how she's so perky. I think I may have fallen our Sunday girl. 

Remember to check out the FB page for more interesting stories. Totally safe for work. I promise. 



































3 comments:

  1. Fuck! I wanna fuck with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this girl?
    keep seeing her pics.
    But never a name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have sex with her...

    ReplyDelete