Thursday 31 July 2014

Local writing talents

A funny erotic story I read recently written by a young Sg girl...kids these days are getting talented. Read it below....



Ten hours later, 10 pm, and I step into MBS, dressed in what has to be the most out-of-place outfit ever. Next to me is my new counterpart, Steph, and we're both in the uniform of our JC, ties and collarpins in place, looking like innocent students wandering around MBS at night, which of course doesn't make sense, but to Judith and her friends, it makes perfect sense. That bitch sure has money, I think to myself as I head towards the lift lobby. Steph remains silent as we take the elevator up to the room that we were instructed to go to, clutching her pile of books under her arm, as though it will offer her some small protection from what's about to happen to her.

We walk up to the room, and I knock on the door. "Judith? It's us. Open the door." I call, a resigned look on my face, as Steph fidgets behind me.

"Take off your shirt first."

"What?"

"You heard me, bitch. Take off your shirt. Oh wait, no, have Steph strip your blouse off in the corridor. Hurry up." Judith laughs, from behind the door. I look at Steph, and she nods, resigned, as she places her books and bag on the floor, then begins to undo my blouse, quickly pulling it off, leaving me in just my black bra and my tie hanging loosely between my breasts.

"Alright, that was just for fun. Come in." Judith grins, pulling the door open. I walk in, Steph trailing behind, noticing two men sitting in the room, heavily tattooed, and naked. Internally, I'm groaning to myself, knowing that this is yet another round of Judith's bullshit, but outside, I remain stoic, determined not to show her any emotion to make her happy.

"I lost a bit of money this week, and these guys wanted me to pay up with my body, but I offered them something better. Don't worry, I've done the standard checks for anything that might ruin my toys, and they're clean, so...you're going to do anything they want until tomorrow morning." Judith waves us over to the bed, as we stand there, Steph still in her uniform, trying not to break down into tears (she cries a lot, by the way. I think she's still not used to this.) and me, standing next to her, trying not to give my weary, annoyed look (which usually earns me a few slaps).

"You. The tanned girl." The first man, with a huge dragon across his chest, points at me.

"Yes...Sir?" I grit my teeth, forcing myself to be polite, knowing my track record for being "insolent" and being punished for it.

"Strip off everything except your tie. Hurry up." He grins at me. I pull off my bra, dropping it to one side, then pull off my skirt and my panties, trying to sway my hips as I do so, in a practised manner learnt from being forced to perform stripteases countless times. I finish removing everything but the tie (is it some fetish?), and then stand there, naked, except for the little strip of black cloth hanging between my breasts with the school logo embroidered on it.

"Kneel down and lick my lam pa. Now." He orders, pointing at his groin. I sigh to myself and kneel down, then place both hands on his thighs and begin licking his balls, tasting the sweaty, unwashed taste and fighting not to gag at it, as he places one hand on my head, holding me there as I continue moving my tongue over his balls.

Read the rest of the blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment