Thursday 8 August 2013

National Day Special: Change parade with local Model Olivia Ong

Dear readers,

As we celebrate our country's 48th birthday, I thought I should join in the fun by conducting the great tradition of "change parade" for local model Oliva Ang. Now considered a ban punishment in the army, it brings back fond memories of togetherness and unity when Singapore was a young country. When we had lesser material things, but we counted our blessings and cherished the little that we have.

Let's see how Olivia change from boring SAF PT Kit to  a sexy fish net top and black undies. For all you horny Singaporean males out there who have served, serving or are going to serve, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Especially those who kena burn weekends because of NDParade. I know how you feel, I was there too.

Happy National Day!  



















1 comment:

  1. She's a hot wife that every guy desire.

    ReplyDelete